Display the ads that users are interacting with the most.
In this article, you will learn:
How to Configure an Engagement Optimized Delivery Group
To create a new Engagement Optimized Delivery Group:
- Open the campaign in which you would like to create the new delivery group.
- Select the Delivery Groups tab, then click the icon, or click "click here":
- In the window, name the group and select the Engagement Optimized algorithm and enter the Width and Height, click Submit.
- Click theto the right of the Delivery Group name, and select "Add Ad Units".
- Choose any number of ad units you would like to include in the group, and click Submit.
- Once completed, return to the Sites + Placements tab.
- Create a new placement, and from themenu, choose "Add Delivery Group".
- Select your newly created delivery group.