Setup and configure multiple creatives across multiple devices with a single ad tag.
In this article, you will learn:
How to Configure a Responsive Width Delivery Group
To create a new Responsive Width Delivery Group:
- Open the campaign in which you would like to create the new delivery group.
- Select the Delivery Groups tab, then click the icon, or click "click here":
- In the window, name the group and select the Responsive Width algorithm, click Submit.
- Click theto the right of the Delivery Group name, and select "Add Ad Units".
- Choose any number of ad units you would like to include in the group, and click Submit.
- For each ad unit, set the minimum and maximum browser width (breakpoints) that each ad unit will serve within. In the below example, you can see the breakpoints we selected.
- Once completed, return to the Sites + Placements tab.
- Create a new placement, and from themenu, choose "Add Delivery Group".
- Select your newly created delivery group.