This article will walk you through serving out-of-page ads in Google Ad Manager.
How to Serve Out-of-Page Ads in Google Ad Manager
- Export your tag and choose Google Ad Manager / DFP from the Ad Server dropdown menu.
* Note - More information on exporting tags can be found in our article
Exporting Ad Tags.
- Add a new creative to your Order in DFP, by selecting "Custom".
- Paste the Adventive tag into the Standard HTML code block.
- Select "Out-of-Page" from the Targeted Ad Size dropdown. This will activate additional macro options. Place your cursor directly after the "oop=" parameter in the Adventive Tag:
- Click “Escaped view impression” This will result in the OOP macro being inserted (%%VIEW_URL_ESC%%).
- Proceed with configuring the remaining creative options according to your site requirements.