Manage all of your assets in a single location
In this article, you will learn:
What assets are supported in Adventive?
Adventive supports a number of image file formats, video formats and a limited number of downloadable file formats. Below is a comprehensive list of all files supported by the platform:
|.gif||Graphics Interchange Format|
|.jpg (.jpeg)||Joint Photographic Experts Group|
|.png||Portable Network Graphics|
|.svg||Scalable Vector Graphics|
|.avi||Audio Video Interleave|
|.mp4||QuickTime extension MPEG-4 Part 14|
|.ogg||Origin Graphics File|
|.webm||Optimized Video File Format|
How to upload assets to the asset manager
Adventive allows the upload of the above assets directly in the Ad Builders asset manager.
To begin, make sure that you have selected the appropriate folder to upload your assets to, or click the "New Folder" button to create a folder specific for this upload.
- Click the icon in left-hand toolbar
- Click the Upload button to open your local computers file explorer
- Select the files you wish to upload from your local hard drive and click Submit
The file upload progress will be displayed in the lower left-hand corner of the asset manager. Files will be displayed in the right-handle list when they become available to insert into the builder.
Adventive will automatically create thumbnails for all assets uploaded to the asset manager. Please note that it may take a few moment to process as well require all assets to undergo antivirus screening prior to being saved in the platform.
How to add assets to the stage
To add assets to the stage:
1. Click the icon in left-hand toolbar
2. The asset manager model will load. Locate (or search) for the asset you would like to add.
3. Double-Click on the asset, or single click multiple assets and click Submit.