The Slideshow Report will show which slides were clicked and viewed within the Slideshow component.
If utilizing the Slideshow component, this report will show which slides were clicked and viewed. * Shown by asset name (in case of reordering of Slide 1, 2, 3, etc.).
- Ad Name – The name of the creative build in the builder/running in the campaign.
- Slideshow – Slideshow number (slideshow 1 could have 10 slides in it/refer to asset name – see below).
- Asset Name – Name given in the builder to the individual slides (handbag, belt, wallet, etc.).
- Ave Views Per Day – Number of slideshow views per day per specific slideshow/asset.
- Views – Total number of slideshow views per specific slideshow/asset.
- Clicks – The number of clicks on the specific slideshow/asset.