If utilizing the Slideshow component, this report will show which slides were clicked and viewed. *Shown by asset name (in case of reordering of Slide 1, 2, 3, etc.).
- Ad Name –the name of the creative build in the builder/running in the campaign
- Slideshow – slideshow number (slideshow 1 could have 10 slides in it/refer to asset name – see below)
- Asset Name – name given in the builder to the individual slides (handbag, belt, wallet, etc.)
- Ave Views Per Day – number of slideshow views per day per specific slideshow/asset
- Views – total number of slideshow views per specific slideshow/asset
- Clicks – the number of clicks on the specific slideshow/asset