This article will walk you through adding the Text tool to an ad unit.
In this article, you will learn:
How to Add Text to an Ad Unit
- Choose the ad format and dimensions of the ad unit you wish to add Text to. For guidance on building specific formats, check out this article.
- Click the Text icon , located within the left side tools panel.
- Click onto your canvas, and a Text Box will appear.
How to Change the Font, Color, and Style of Text
- Ensure that your text box is selected on your canvas, and the Text Properties Panel will appear on the right side of the builder, where you can make edits to the font, font style, size, color, line height, spacing, style, alignment, and add a drop shadow, outer glow, or stroke:
Once you click in the Color box, you can select a color or type in the Hex Number/RGB Code. It will show your selected color in the rectangle located to the left of the "Cancel" and "OK" buttons.
- You can also use the eyedropper tool to select a color from your canvas by clicking in the color rectangle, located in the bottom center of the color picker window:
- Once you've selected your color, click "OK".
- Click within the box to type out your text.
- You can move, resize, and rotate the text box, either with your mouse or using the Width/Height, Coordinate, and Rotation options in the General Properties Panel (top right of screen).