Setup and configure multiple creatives to serve with a predefined frequency
In this article, you will learn:
How to configure a Weighted Delivery Group
To create a new Weighted Delivery Group:
- Open the campaign in which you would like to create the new delivery group
- Select the Delivery Groups tab, then click the icon, or click "click here"
- In the window, name the group and select the Weighted algorithm and enter the Width and Height, click Submit
- Click theto the right of the Delivery Group name, and select "Add Ad Units"
- Choose any number of ad units you would like to include in the group, and click Submit
- For each ad unit, set the "weight" of the ad unit defined as a percentage. In the example below, "Ad Unit 1" will serve at 2x the frequency of both "Ad Unit 2" and "Ad Unit 3." In other words, out of every 4 impressions "Ad Unit 1" will serve twice, and "Ad Unit 2" and "Ad Unit 3" will serve a single time respectively.
- Once completed, return to the Sites + Placements tab
- Create a new placement, and from themenu, choose "Add Delivery Group"
- Select your newly created delivery group