Stream music, podcasts, educational and promotional audio to your audience with ease
In this article, you will learn:
How to configure an Audio Player
Below you will find a step-by-step process to configure the Audio Player component
- Choose the ad format and dimensions of the ad unit you wish to ad the Audio Player component to. For guidance on building specific formats, check out this article.
- From the left menu, select the components icon , Audio Player
Once the Audio Player component is added to the canvas, you can begin configuration using the right hand component configuration menu:
- To add a track, enter the URL of the audio file, or select an audio file from the asset manager by clicking the musical note icon
- Enter the Author (optional) of the audio track
- Enter the Track Title (optional) of the audio track
- Enter the Click URL of the destination should the user click the audio player.
- Enter the Reporting URL of the destination for analytics tracking purposes.
- Optionally, you may configure the audio player to show sponsor related information including the Name, an optional click URL and Logo.
- To finalize any styling, on the main canvas, you may add any additional creative assets, hit boxes or additional components necessary that are consistent across all vehicle slides in the ad unit