This article provides instructions on how to integrate Instagram content into your ads
In this article, you will learn:
How to Generate Embed Code
In this example, we'll be embedding a feed within our ad unit, but you can also embed individual posts.
* See the finished unit here:
Doug the Pug Instagram Banner
- In Instagram, navigate to the post or feed you want to use in your Adventive ad.
- Click on the three dots in the top right. When the below window shows, select "Embed":
- A window will appear, showing the embed code. Click "Copy embed code" to copy the code to your clipboard.
How to Embed Instagram in Adventive Ads
- Choose the ad format and dimensions of the ad unit you wish to import the code to. For guidance on building specific formats, check out this article.
- From the left menu, select the components icon , and click HTML5 Import.
- A transparent 300x250 placeholder will appear on the canvas. Resize the placeholder using the General Properties menu to the appropriate dimensions required for the import.
- With the placeholder selected, select Paste Snippet from the dropdown menu on the right side of the builder, under the HTML5 Import Menu. Click Open Snippet Editor.
- The code editor will open. Paste the embed code that you've created in Instagram:
- Click Submit. Your Instagram post/feed widget will now display in the builder:
- Be sure to resize the container if needed.
- Save and Preview your ad, to test positioning and size for best results.
As Adventive is not hosting the content assets, we do not have the ability to track data from Instagram embeds, including views, quartiles or any engagements with controls. This will need to be pulled from Instagram as they are the host.