This article provides instructions on how to integrate SoundCloud Player content into your ads.
In this article, you will learn:
How to Generate the SoundCloud Embed Code
- In SoundCloud, navigate to the song, album, artist, or playlist you want to use in your Adventive ad.
- Copy the embed code from SoundCloud. You can get the embed code by clicking the "Share" button below any song, album, artist, or playlist in SoundCloud:
- When the below window appears, select "Embed", then configure the color and height options and copy the code from the "Code" field:
- You can paste the code into a text doc to Save for later. Example of SoundCloud code:
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/playlists/35940739&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe>
How to Embed the SoundCloud Player In Adventive
- Choose the ad format and dimensions of the ad unit you wish to add the embedded SoundCloud player to. For guidance on building specific formats, check out this article.
- From the left menu, select the components icon , HTML5 Import.
- Add the HTML5 Import component to your ad unit canvas.
- A transparent box will be added to your canvas. With the box selected, you'll see the HTML5 Import properties appear on the right side of the builder. Select the Paste Snippet option.
- Open the Code Snippet editor and paste the SoundCloud Player embed code.
- Click Submit. Your playlist preview should now display in the builder:
- Be sure to resize the player container if needed. Use the Ad Previewer to test positioning and size for best results.
As Adventive is not hosting the content assets, we do not have the ability to track data from SoundCloud embeds, including views, quartiles or any engagements with controls. This will need to be pulled from Soundcloud as they are the host.