Create a captivating banner ad with stunning touch-friendly 3D parallax hover effects!
In this article, you will learn:
How to Build a 3D Banner Unit
Below you will find a step-by-step process to build a 3D Banner unit.
* Note - See this article for information on building a standard Banner unit.
- Provide a unique Name for the unit, and select 3D Banner from the Format dropdown.
- Define your initial ad dimensions (or select one of Adventive's pre-populated options).
- Backup Image (Optional) and Click URL (Optional) may be left blank at this time, click Submit.
Configuring the Canvas
The builder will now load the main 3D Banner canvas based on the dimensions inputted in step #2. You may now place your ad content and creatives.
Configuring the General Ad Properties
Modifications can easily be made to the general ad configuration using the General Ad Properties panel on the right-hand side of the builder window. See this article for instructions on configuring the General Ad Properties.
Tips for Configuring the 3D Banner Canvas
- Use images that are transparent PNGs.
- Make sure the images are larger than the dimensions of the ad - when the ad tilts/users hover over it, more of the images will be exposed on all sides.
- Order of layers will determine how 3D effect displays. The bottom layer will be the background, and top layers will be 3D. See our Screens & Layers article for more information on organizing layers within your ad unit.