Actions are single-event operations to trigger something specific to happen within your ad build.
Any asset, text box, shape or hitbox can have a corresponding action set to it. Just select the object you’d like to set an action to, and the "Actions" section will appear in the Properties panel on the right.
Add to Calendar Action – The Add to Calendar Action adds the event to the viewers calendar.
Select Add to Calendar from the dropdown menu:
Once selected, the following fields will show:
- Calendar event name (optional) - enter the event title
- Location (optional) - enter the address/location of the event
- Start Date - by clicking into this field, a calendar will appear for start date selection.
- Start Time - enter start time (military time?) and select AM or PM from dropdown
- End Date - by clicking into this field, a calendar will appear for end date selection:
- End Time - enter end time (military time?) and select AM or PM from dropdown
- Timezone - your current account timezone will automatically populate as the default. To change, click on the arrow and make a selection:
- Calendar options - all calendar options are checked by default. You can deselect if needed.
- Report Label – (optional) append a unique label for the Add to Calendar action - will display in campaigns and reporting
To remove an action, select the object/layer/asset that has the action set and click Delete in the Actions panel under Properties. * To Add multiple actions, select “Add Action”: