This article will walk you through the process of adding Intro Animations to your ad unit. Intro Animations add an overall "flourish" animation to the unit as a whole and can be added to any screen of an ad unit.
In this article, you will learn:
How to Add Intro Animations to your Ad Unit
Below you will find the step-by-step process to add an Intro Animation to your ad. Each ad screen can contain one Intro Animation.
* Note - Intro Animations are available for all ad formats except the Eclipse.
- Choose the ad format and dimensions of the ad unit you wish to add the Intro Animation to. For guidance on building specific formats, check out this article.
- Add any assets to your canvas for the ad. More information on the different image and video formats we support can be found within our knowledge base article Asset Management.
- Once all of your assets have been added to your canvas and positioned to your preference, navigate to the General Properties Panel on the right side of the builder. The Intro Animation settings menu is located just below the ad size, coordinate, transparency, and rotation options:
- The Intro Animation dropdown menu contains 5 different types of animations: Bounce, Fade, Grow, Pan, and Rotate. When an Intro Animation is selected, the ad will animate in the selected style when in view:
How to Configure the Intro Animation Settings
The Intro Animation configuration options are explained below:
Use the preview tool located to the right of the Intro Animation menu to preview the animation within the builder.
By default, None is selected. You have the option to choose between the following animation styles:
If an Intro Animation is selected, you can select the direction in which the animation comes in:
|If an Intro Animation is selected, you can set the speed at which the animation displays: Slow, Medium, or Fast.
Save the ad.
Click on the Preview icon in the left side tools panel to view the ad.